Tuesday 27 January 2009

Self Evalutation

Attainment - C

Effort – 2 – I have put a lot of effort into my work this term, for example my blogwork and also in lessons e.g. bring correct equipment, organising folder…

Punctuality – 1 – I am not ever late to lessons only Ms Jones

Submission and quality of homework – 2 – I do hand my homework in on time but I do not think that the quality of it is up to standards as I rush it a lot, this might be one of my ebi’s.

Ability to work independently – 2 – This term I have work independently a lot due to my independent study.

Quality of writing – 3 – I often rush my work, therefore it might not be of good quality

Organisation of Media folder – 1 – my media folder is organised very well, and a different folder for each teacher

Oral contributions in class – 2 – As sometimes I do not understand and wait for others to speak first

Standard of Module 5 blog – 1 – Is up to date with what Ms Jones has told us to post up there

Standard of Module 6 blog - 1 – This blog is also up to date with extra research

WWW
• Organisation of media folder
• Attendance
• Concentration in class

EBI

• Took more time of my own to understand work I don’t
• Take more time to do my work so it is of a good quality
• Try and give more contributions in class

No comments: